Hike to Bort Meadow (No Additional Spaces Available)
(1) Maximum number of participants -- 12. During the hike, we will break up into smaller groups of 3.
(2) Confirming: dogs are allowed on this trail: on-leash at trailhead and in Bort Meadow; otherwise off-leash.
(3) BYO water and snacks.
(4) The gathering place: where Parkridge Drive dead ends at boundary of Anthony Chabot Regional Park. Gather at 9:00 AM; depart at 9:15 AM. Timing -- trail head to Bort Meadow, about 45 minutes; Bort Meadow back to trailhead, about 1 hour.
(5) Directions to trailhead: From intersection of Redwood Road and Skyline Boulevard, turn right (i.e., south) onto Skyline Blvd.; continue drviing past Skyline High School campus; at the intersection of Skyline Blvd. and Parkridge Drive (you will see a fire station on your left), turn left onto Parkridge Drive; follow Parkridge Drive several blocks to dead end. Park on the street.
(6) Social distancing will be observed. Mask required.
(7) If Park becomes closed by order of EB Regional Parks, notification to be sent to those who register for hike.